Friday, November 27, 2009

Let's try this blog thing again, OK?

Hi to me and anyone who may find my blog! I just cleaned it up a bit and decided to make it where others can view it. I will see how that goes! I'm worried I won't be as open as I should be, or maybe actually too open- LOL! I decided to try it again because I was just reading trip reports for Disney on the disboards. I saw pre-trip reports and thought maybe I should start one. However, most of them are more just running commentaries of their lives leading up to the trip. I can do that here, right? And then, if I want to put it on the boards, I can.
So, it's the day after Thanksgiving. I am not out shopping b/c I don't really like to do that. Probably b/c I don't have the money to do that! I've done a good bit of shopping already, at least for the kids. I have just ordered my MILs and just have my parents, my sister and her family left- and Paul of course! But, I have to wait now until Paul gets paid next Friday! House note comes out Tuesday, so no spending!! Plus, I have the LRCE payment of $500 due on Monday, so really no spending! I'm sitting here hungry, because I am really hoping to work on losing weight again. I have medifast stuff left over from last year and will start with that plan. Once I'm out of that, I'll switch to Weight Watchers. I really want to lose 30 pounds by May. I think that's reasonable. Why May? Many reasons. First, it's the girls' trip to Florida. It's also the month we'll go to Disney World! So, not only do I need to get busy losing weight, but also on saving money as I am broke and need a lot for these two trips!
So, I'll post more in a bit, with intros and all so that new people can get to know me and the fam!

No comments: