Monday, April 25, 2011

New Blog Title and Postings

I have come to the realization that I need to put a little more into my blog. I already do some freelance writing and have content on several content sites like yahoo?contributor, bukisa and examiner.com. Sometimes they get a little huffy about what I write though, so I think writing everything here first will help my content there. And maybe one day, I'll have some followers:) Either way, I plan to now post Disney promotions and information.

I would love for you to read it all and comment. I'd also love for you to visit my site and book a Disney trip with me! There is nothing that I love more than planning a trip to Disney- whether for myself or others. I promise to do everything in my power to make your trip magical in every way.

So, go visit my travel agent site.....NOW!

http://branditryon.offtoneverland.com

No comments: